Topological Insulators, Superconductors, and Computing
- Di Xiao, Ming-Che Chang, and Qian Niu, Rev. Mod. Phys. 82, 1959 (2010), "Berry Phase Effects on Electronic Properties"
- Ran Cheng, arXiv:1012.1337, "Quantum Geometric Tensors (Fubini-Study Metrics) in Simple Quantum Systems: A Pedagogical Introduction)"
- Topological Insulators and Topological Superconductors by B. Andrei Bernevig and Taylor L. Hughes
- Topological Insulators by Shun-Qing Shen
- A Short Course on Topological Insulators by János Asbóth, László Oroszlány, and András Pályi
- Geometric Phases in Classical and Quantum Mechanics by Dariusz Chruściński and Andrzej Jamiołkowski
- Jean-Nöel Fuchs, arXiv:1306.0380, "Dirac Fermions in Graphene and Analogues"
- Raffaele Resta, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 12, R107, "Manifestations of Berry's Phase in Molecules and Condensed Matter"
- Quantum Theory Meets Quantum Matter by Bei Zeng et al.
- Introduction to Topological Quantum Computation by Jiannis K. Pachos
- Mathematical Aspects of Quantum Computing 2007, edited by Mikio Nakahara, Robabeh Rahimi, Akira SaiToh
- Holographic Quantum Matter by Sean Hartnoll, Andrew Lucas, and Subir Sachdev
- Topological Quantum Computation by Zhengshan Wang
- Yizhi You, F. J. Burnell, and Taylor Hughes, arXiv:1909.05868, "Multipolar Topological Field Theories"