Fluxons, Skyrmions, and Solitons
- The sine-Gordon Model and its Applications by Jesús Cuevas-Maraver, Panayotis G. Kevrekidis, and Floyd Williams
- Solitons: Mathematical Methods for Physicists by Guido Eilenberger
- Topological Solitons by Nicholas Manton and Paul Sutcliffe
- Introduction to Classical Integrable Systems by Olivier Babelon, Denis Bernard, and Michel Talon
- Supersymmetric Solitons by Mikhail Shifman and Alexei Yung
- Hamiltonian Methods in the Theory of Solitons by Ludwig Faddeev and Leon Takhtajan
- Richard Palais, arXiv:dg-ga/9708004, "The Symmetries of Solitons"
- Davide Fioravanti, Proc. Inst. Math. NAS Ukraine 43, 323 (2002), "Aspects of Symmetry in Sine-Gordon Theory"
- Fritz Gesztesy and Helge Holden, arXiv:solv-int/9707010, "A Combined sine-Gordon and Modified Korteweg-de Vries Hierarchy and its Algebro-Geometric Solutions"